Sunday, October 26, 2014

Good to be back.



Every now and then I think about this blog and decide to blow some life into it. It's harder for me to keep my modivation as this was originally a way for our families to follow us as we journey through the north. Well at this point I am going to keep trying to update to show our family in the north how we are doing. 

A lot has been going on lately and one of the highlights was a trip to cape breton to see Matt and Kara and the boys. They are our friends from the Yukon and it was amazing for our 2 families to finally be in the same spot at the same time. 

The property they own with matts parents has a creek tuning through it. The boys had a great time trying to catch fish in a net. 
This is probably one of my closest friends. Although we have only spent a small amount of time together in person there is not much I don't know about her and there is very little she doesn't know about me. 
We all made this and left it by the bra'dor lake where the cabin is situated on. It has a lot of meaning to me and I plan on enlarging this and framing it. Many people have shown interest in this and I was contacted by a friend of a friend who has requested a copy to hang in her house. 

16 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

yaaahhhh!

You are the best. :)

Storage Facilities said...

I love to camping in this place.

BT change password said...

Very nice and interesting post.I really enjoyed it.Thanks for share

Vimax Asli said...

I like it this blog information, thanks for sharing

Cheap FIFA 16 Coins said...



This is all good. Keep doing that.


I will come to look at this issue and look forward to!


Here is my Favorites FIFA Coins will sent to you at http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins/

Must see Penguin Recovery Instant said...

I love doing this kind of activity. So challenging

Why not see Seattle State Farm Agency said...

I really miss the days when we were in camping :(

Beaumont TX Asbestos Lawyer said...

That place was so gorgeous! :) i love to visit that.

Galveston TX Asbestos Lawyer said...

Someday i will have picture in this forest!

Why not see pet store Puppy for Sale Indiana said...

Cool date in forest! :) i will try this

Why not see Real Estate Park City UT said...

Best experience if this will happen to me someday!

Why not see Fair Oaks Garage Doors said...

I will do this when i have Girlfriend :)

Why not see Restaurant Chairs company said...

I love walking into woods, it's very relaxing!

Smart Leaders Ias said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ Civil Services Coaching in Chennai.

Visit us Investment Fraud Attorney said...

the place is beauty full and you can really relax to it. And the place are have a fish to feed then or catch them. love the place!

Visit us Securities Attorney said...

Many people have shown interest in this and I was contacted by a friend of a friend who has requested a copy to hang in her house. Great bonding of the family keep it up.