Wednesday, July 26, 2006
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? The Lake House
4. What is your favorite TV show? Canadian Idol, Matches, Patches and Dispatches
5. What did you have for breakfast? 2 pieces of Peanut butter toast and coffee
6. What is your middle name(s)? Marie
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
8. What foods do you dislike? Liver, any type of venison
9. What is your favorite crisp flavour? Dill pickle.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? All my cd's are home made
11. What type of car do you drive? 2001 Grand Am / 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
12. What type of car do you WANT to drive? Lincoln Navigator
13. What characteristics do you despise in people? People who exaggerate
14. Favorite item of clothing? Blue Jeans
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything bought at Frenchy's or on sale!
17. Where would you like to retire? Right here.
18. Favorite time of the day? Late evening when the boys are in bed and all is quiet.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? 16, 30
20. Where were you born? St. John's, NL
21. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey (Playoffs)
22. What's your favorite restaurant? Newfoundland - Mary Brown's, Halifax- King Town
23. How often do you wash your sheets? Not often enough, average once every 2 weeks
24. What fabric detergent do you use? Purex
25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl
27. What is your shoe size? 9.
28. Do you have any pets? Stupid fish.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family andfriends? Had a great time in Newfoundland, anyone wanna buy a motorcycle or a truck?
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Daycare operator / mechanic.
Shampoo? Avon Essentials for Color treated hair
Perfume? Don't wear it
Soap? Avon Naturals Vanilla body wash
Summer/Winter? Summer (Really it's fall :).
Favorite commercial? The one about the zamboni driver who gets called up to the NHL
Wearing? Alexander Keith's hat, blue t-shirt, jean capris
Drinking? Water with Crystal Light Raspberry Ice
Thinking about? Rob coming home tomorrow and finally getting to see him.
Listening to: America's Got Talent on the TV
*********THE LAST 24 HOURS*********
Made a new friend? No
Cleaned your room? Yep
Drove a car? Yes.
How many hours slept? 6 hours.
********DO YOU BELIEVE IN***********
God? Not sure.
Yourself? For sure.
Your friends? Absolutely.
Santa Claus? Of course, doesn't everyone?
Destiny/Fate? I think so.
Ghosts? Spirits? Yes.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Monday, July 24, 2006
Colby fell in love with Newfoundland. From the moment we arrived, he was constantly on the go. My Uncle Clar was quite taken with Joey, as was everyone. The trip was harder than I thought it would be physically, as Joey didn't want to settle with anyone but me. I did manage to slip in "a few" pictures, and will post them as I scan them. It was "squid jiggin" time in Newfoundland, and for all you mainlanders, it means the squid are in the harbour and all the boats are out to catch them. It's a very busy time for local fishplants, and a good way to make a lot of quick money. I went down to the wharf to get pictures and Kellie came with me. Of course, I will do almost anything for the "right picture" and had Kellie paranoid that I was going to fall into the water. My only response to this was "Just catch my camera!"
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I took this picture of "my husbands" last night as they were trying to decide how they were going to put the gate back up and still be able to get the quad through it. When they bought the quad, they took the gate down and I have been nagging them ever since to put it back up. I missed just before this picture when they actually had the quad stuck in the opening of the gate. Oh well, my gate is back up and that's all that matters!
My cousin Angela had her baby yesterday. 9.3lbs I believe she was. Full head of black hair and very beautiful. I couldn't resist zipping in there today to get a peek and a snuggle! I can't believe Joey was that small only 8 weeks ago! The great thing about it is the kids, who are 2nd cousins, are exactly 2 months apart! Summer was born on her due date, which is very rare for a first baby!
The boys went to bed early tonight and I'm home all alone. This is my "mommy treat" at the end of the night! And yes folks, that IS a glass of wine in the middle! It's Blueberry wine from Newfoundland, and I just love it!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
We also spent time at Rob's parents place last night as his dad has retired. There was a houseful of people, music, singing and lots of food. I ended up downstairs with the kids trying to put the baby asleep and this is how Rob found me. (The OTHER cutie pie is Rebecca, my neice and god daughter)
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Monday, July 03, 2006