Friday, April 29, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
You've Got Mail
The Wedding Planner
The Truth abou Cats and Dogs (whe she's on the radio when he called in)
The Emperior's New Groove (will forever remind me of my brother)
The Princess Bride (my brother does this PERFECTLY)
The Wedding Planner (I use this ALL the time)
The Wedding Planner (still puts me in stitches when I see it)
How to Lose a guy in 10 days (the game they played)
You've Got Mail ( the last line of the movie)
Friday, April 22, 2011
1. " That cavier is a garnish!"
2. "I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich"
3. "I only eat the brown ones because I figure they have less artificial coloring because chocolate is already brown"
4. " What's wrong with you dawg?"
5. " Lemme guess. Waterfall? Yep. Sharp rocks at the bottom? Most likely. Bring it on."
6. "Mawwage is what beings us togwether today"
7. " You smell like sweet red plums and grill cheese sandwiches"
8. "There was a damn deer in the road! Did you see that?"
10. "I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Me and my grandfather.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Friday, April 08, 2011
Thursday, April 07, 2011
My favorite flower is my annual porcelain rose that I receive from my mother in law. She started giving me and my SIL porcelain roses on Mother's day the year we each became mothers. She hasn't missed a year, and I have the last 2 of mine in a beautiful wine bottle in my kitchen. The rest are in my hope chest in Nova Scotia.