Saturday, February 05, 2005

Lost and Found

I participated in a Subway consumer panel taste test on Thursday. Let me tell you it was a blast. There were about 30 of us, and all we had to do was eat Subway subs and give our opinion. It was the easiest $50.00 I have ever made! When I left there, I was talking to Rob on my cell phone and then I went to my sisters to get Colby. We went out for supper (I took her and Colby out) and then I realized that I couldn't find my phone. When I tried to call it, it was turned off, which was really funny because I knew it was on and it had a full battery. ( never leave the house without my phone and it's never off). I searched my car, Kassie searched her house to no avail. I was devastated. I became one of the customers I hate at work who has all their information on their phone and life is going to end because the phone is MIA. So, I called Rogers to suspend the line and inquired on replacing the phone. The options were very limited and extremely expensive. I went to work Friday extremely disgruntled and asked if anyone had a phone that they could loan me so I could finish out this contract. Luckily Alicia had one, so all I would be out, minus the phone numbers in the phone of course, was the $25.00 for the new sim card. I called home that night to let Rob know I found a phone, to find that Kassie's dog Kilo found the phone in her driveway and brought it to her IN HIS MOUTH! The most ironic thing of all is that the damn thing still works great, minus a few scratches on the back cover! That dog is my new best friend, and for all that know me, I don't like dogs. I'm going to find the biggest bone I can to bring in to him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! At least he's not bringing in anything dead!

Tina.