Friday, June 30, 2006

Pro bowlers

Kira, Rebecca and Colby Pro bowler

Jean and Nicole took the kids bowling on Tuesday and as you can see the kids had a blast.

Tagged Again Compliments of Tawny over at LocobellaTuna

5 Things in My/Our Refrigerator:

1) A full bottle of prepared Isomil

2) Pineapple (fresh, of course)

3) Raspberry Juice (the only juice Colby will drink)

4) 3 types of mustard (regular, honey and spicy bold)

5) Bottled Water

5 Things in My/Our Closet:

1) Artificial Christmas tree pole (not enough room for it with the rest of the tree)

2) Clothes

3) Rubbermaid container of Christmas paper

4) Gift bags

5) Sleeping bag

5 Things in My Handbag / Backpack:

1) Toothpaste and tooth brush

2) Wallet

3) Latest Avon book (of course)

4) Keys

5) Mini Purell

5 Things in My/Our Car:

1) Stroller

2) Booster seat for Colby

3) Base for carseat for Joey

4) Misc papers and mail that has not made it to the house

5) At least 1 Tim Horton's cup at any point in time

5 People to Tag:

1) Rob

2) Adam

3) Brad

4) Jenn

5) Genevieve

(for 3, 4, 5 just leave them as comments on this blog as none of you have your own blogs, YET)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 Things in My/Our Refrigerator:
1) avacado
2) leftover stuffed bell peppers
3) deer peperoni
4) dozen types of exotic sauces for making meals
5) Beer

5 Things in My/Our Closet:

1)ammunition
2) Clothes
3) fan that I need to dig out
4) camera tripod
5) bosun pipe

5 Things in My backpack:

1) gym gear
2) Lock
3) loose change
4) lint
5) my cat sometimes

5 Things in My/Our Car:

1) 3 fishing rods
2) hip waders
3) 3 wading sticks
4) tool kit
5) sunglasses