Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I've received a complaint

My joke about this is: "This is how the white man makes it rain. He builds a shed." It has rained very day without fail that he works on it, including tonight.
We were playing around this evening and Joey fell while getting in. Of course, like the thoughtful mother I am, I stayed where I was and kept taking pictures. I'm just like that.
Joey and his boots.
Colby is now in swimming lessons here in town.

So, as the title states, I have received a complaint about the blog. It seems that a certain someone is not happy that I'm just putting pictures on the blog, I need to be writing more. So here ya are honey, I'm writing.

Funny story for all you, thanks to my wonderful husband. I had asked Rob to change the month on the calendar because it is now in a spot that I can't reach. I asked him a couple of times, and I'm sure he "forgot". ahem. Anyways, I asked him again tonight to please change the calendar for me, and then went on doing what I was doing. I saw him out of the corner of my eye reach over the deep freeze where the calendar is now, so I assumed he was changing it and didn't give it another thought. Shortly after that he went outside to do his "white man rain dance (see above picture)" and I happened to glance at the calendar. After shaking my head, I leaned out the window where Rob was "dancing" and said "YOU'RE AN ASS". For 2 seconds he had a blank look on his face until he remembered what he had done, and then broke out into laughter. This is what I saw:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boot in the air is a great picture!

As for complaints... why is it people who read blogs want so much to change the bloggers into what THEY want??? How about if they would start blogging themselves and do it better!

elmo said...

Ummm.... should we let rob do any work on his bow while he is down here or are we just looking for trouble ;)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I agree- that boot in the air picture is great!

And your husband is hilarious!