Sunday, September 06, 2009

You just gotta do it! Everyone's doing it!

So if you are a northern blogger you must know Clare... The Godfather of Nunavut Bloggers! He has been blogging out of Arctic Bay for over four years discussing topics of his previous job (Mountie), his current job (father, husband and B&B owner), his passions (birding, the north, photography, icebergs, and more).Clare needs our help! He desperately wants to win a contest to send him to Antarctica and I cannot think of a more deserving fellow.

Click here to go and vote for him. It is a few steps, so please be patient with it and follow through.

You can also read more about it here on his blog. And I challenge all northern bloggers to use your blog for good instead of evil today and help get Clare the votes he needs and deserves.

Yep, I admit it, I just cut and past from Kara's blog because I am too lazy to type it out myself today. But she said it just like I would have!

So stop reading AND GO VOTE!

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

heheheheh excellent cut and paste job!