Friday, February 26, 2010

Now that it's finally warming up here we have been able to get outside and play. Colby's quad is finally back after being at the mechanic for a few weeks getting a well deserved clean up / tune up / anti-smoker thingie so now it works well. He's becoming quite a pro on it, and I made sure to post pictures of them ALL in helmets just for you Kara. :)
We were at a Family Day activity day last week and I couldn't resist snapping this picture. This little girl is the daughter of a friend of mine and was really angry about something, as you can see. Can you believe this girl won't be 4 until April!

3 comments:

OHN said...

Wow....she looks P'Oed! How cute is that face???

My boys will not see your other photos, because I will NEVER hear the end of how lucky your boys are for having "cool toys" :)

Nanny Power said...

I love the pictures of Rob,Colby and Joey playing .I especially love the one of Colby laying down in the snow.Please,please,please send me one of them for their Nanny.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Your boys are looking so grown up out there! Especially Colby. Love the helmets!!! :)