Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy birthday Joey!!!

The blog challenge is on hold, because well frankly I have more important things to blog about and I'm honestly losing interest. So I'm going to pepper it in. Today my baby turns 5. Really, 5? Where did the time go? He is growing into quite the little man, so much like his brother. He is now independantly reading, to the point when reading buddies come to preschool he reads TO them. He also reads to us at at bedtime. All he wants to do is go to the "big school". He's funny, smart and idolizes his brother. We are very lucky. Excuse me while I go cry now.

3 comments:

jen said...

It was only yesterday he was Two! So happy for you he is growing into a wonderful young man! Happy B Day Joey!

Nanny Power said...

Happy Birthday Joey.

Kat said...

you sound like me... with my 3 "little ones" who have flown the nest and left my husband and i empty nesters! they grow up so quickly