Monday, August 01, 2011

The rest of vacation... in pictures

I have been very disheartened lately due to some private family issues. Nothing in my immediate family for those of you who may be worried, but enough to make me want to stay away from the computer. It just solidifies my choice to stay away from Faceb00k and put more here. I promised you the rest of my vacation pictures, because frankly I just got back from a great weekend of camping and have more pictures to share, so I need to get my ass in gear and put the rest of these up! So get comfy, here we go. :)

The menu at Jack Aster's in Dartmouth. I was going to order the Dueling Sausages Pizza but couldn't say it with a straight face.

Rob's ride to the hospital. He was playing volleyball and broke his rib when he dived. It didn't bother him until a day later when we were camping and my brother made him laugh. First trip to the ER told him he had torn ligaments. Next night had him waking me at 4Am telling me he couldn't breathe. We made it about 2kms down the road by car and I had to pull over and call an ambulance to take him the rest of the way. The ER in the QE2 hospital is beautifully renovated.
We took the boys to visit Great Nannie. She passed away a few months ago.
Joe decided he couldn't walk anymore.
My mommy.
These two were best buds. One of my new favorite pictures.
Crazy kids.
Nanny and all her boys.
My brother's family.
All of us.
Classic. I wouldn't expect anything less.

3 comments:

Mom/ Nanny Power said...

great pictures,Tina.You're the best.You have a knack for taking good photos.Happy Anniversary again to you and Rob.Hugs and kisses to everyone your Mommy.

Jody said...

Love the pics, especially the whole group shot. I love how your nephew has his arms crossed ;)

Trace said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.