Thursday, March 08, 2012

It's that time of year again

It is finally warming up here in town. The temperature is hovering around the -10ish area, which is fantastic for here. The ice road will soon be melting, so this weekend is the last weekend I will use it. Better safe than sorry, right? Oh gracious, someone help me. I'm blogging about the weather.

I am somewhat known in this community as "the woman who makes wedding invitations". I was asked by a couple in town to make an invitation for their wedding. It turns out that she wanted 2 invitations, one for her family to keep, and one for "everyone else". Her hubby to be is an avid hunter, and she wanted "a deer or a moose on the invitation". This is what I came up with, and they both loved it. Damn, I'm good. Rob's only comment is that I should have used a "bigger deer", but the only other pictures I had of bigger deer than this one were dead ones. Somehow I didn't think that would be appropriate. :)

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That looks really nice other than those black marks. ahhahahahh


:)