Friday, April 20, 2012

April Highlights

I sit here, wondering what to type, so I will show you what has been going on in my life through pictures, as usual.



I had been approached by a local business in town to help them with some redecorating.  I'm not sure if this is going to happen now but since I enlarged a few of my pictures and framed them,  they look really good in my livingroom.  Now all I have to do is convince my husband that the walls need to be painted.


Brian is the son of the first friend I met here, 4 years ago.  We joke that when these guys graduate the picture slideshow of their live is going to be 5 hours long!  These 2 have grown up together over the past 4 years, as Brian just lives literally across the street.

We went to Saskatoon last weekend and while we were waiting for the 5th wheel rails to be removed from our truck we played in the parking lot.  It's amazing when hand held games are put down the fun you can have trying to balance on a curb, and then trying to keep your balance when someone (like your evil grinning father) keeps trying to push you off.

3 comments:

Donna Laprade said...

Ha! Let the evil grinning father give that balance thing a go!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Have you seriously been there for 4 years???

Madeleine/nanny power said...

family is whwt life is all about.It makes you whole,plus it makes you smile that you are never alone.To sum it up ,in one one precious.