Saturday, February 28, 2004

Well, I had an interesting time trying to set up the link for my pictures. I cheated and it works. I will be keeping the site updated with pictures so that they can be seen. I am enjoying an afternoon to myself. Colby is spending the afternoon with Nicole and the twins so I can get caught up on my typing. I'm almost done. It's feast or famine with this typing. But that's good. It's hard to believe I have been doing this for a year. Colby is going to a birthday party tomorrow. It's for Kendell's little sister. Kendall was born the day before Colby. All I have heard for the last couple of days is, "Going to Kendell's house on Sunday mommy, lets' go now". It should be exciting. I must admit, it's strange without him here. I was actually feeling guilty on leaving him at Nicole's so I could come home and type. Even though I spend all day with him, I still feel guilty on days like this when I am home and he's not. I feel like I'm pawning him off. But, I can't do everything. Sometimes I need to remind myself of that. I'm going to treat myself and go take a bath before I go to work.

No comments: