Tuesday, October 05, 2004

You're the OTHER Adam

Well, Rob and I decided on Sunday, since we were both off, to make a "good" supper. Baked ham and scallopped potatoes. It's a good thing we did, as the phone rang at 5:10 and it was Adam Read in town for the weekend. It just happens to be one of his favorite meals. So, he appears for supper, and Colby initially was shy. Well this lasted for all of 2 minutes. Then, when he figured out it was Adam, he promptly asked, "Where is your computer?" (Adam Hennigar, AKA Uncle Adam, brought his laptop last time he came to the house). We explained to Colby that this was the OTHER Adam, and he spent the rest of the night calling him the "Other Adam". I think Adam was quite amazed at how clearly he talks. It has been almost a year since he has seen him. I am taking Colby to get his portraits done on Thursday. Thursday is going to be a very busy day. I think Rob and Adam are going out in the morning, I am meeting up with Tawny for lunch as she will be in town for her sister's wedding, and then to get Colby's portraits done at 3. Of course I am buying the disk and of COURSE they will be on the site later that night!

No comments: