Sunday, December 26, 2004

Freakin' Snow!

We are in the middle of a blizzard warning, though you would never know it from the weather today. It was absoutely beautiful out. Snow is starting to fall now and it's just after 11PM. It should be interesting to see how much is down when we get up. Rob and I just finished redecorating the bedroom as we received a new Bed In A Bag from his parents. It is a beautiful black and white, and will work really well with the black and white pictures we have. Mom and I went to see Phantom of the Opera today at the Oxford theatre. I'm glad it was showing there as it is such a beautiful theatre. It was an amazing movie. Mom loved it. Never did hear from Adam and Genevieve. I was under the impression that they were coming down here for Christmas, but I know she hasn't been feeling the best so travelling may not have been her forte. I'm going to have to try to touch base with them tomorrow as I'm off work, unless they read this first. If so, CALL ME!

No comments: