Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Return of the Grand Am

I went back to the gym this morning and took Colby with me. Lindsay met me there with Cameron and Cody and Colby actually stayed in the daycare for the better part of an hour. I was extremly impressed. I have not been going because Colby wouldn't stay in the daycare. I would love to be able to get back into it. It seems a shame to pay for a membership that I can't use. I should also hopefully have the Grand Am back on Thursday. This little puddle jumper (as Dad calls it) is getting old very fast. I want to have the Grand Am for when we go away this weekend to Bridgewater for BJ and Kelly's shower. We are also hoping to take Koda to his first greyhound outing at Fisherman's Cove in Eastern Passage on Canada Day. Holy crap it's almost July 1st! BJ and Kelly are down, and I think BJ is working with our cousin Mike with his landscaping company. Only 3 more working days and then I have a 3 day weekend! I'm going to enjoy not ever having to work a stat holiday. This means from July through December I will have one long weekend every month!

No comments: