Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Big 3-0 -- again

Today is week 30. That means, at most I will be pregnant for another 11 weeks. If I go a week overdue I have a c-section booked for May 18th at 9am. And we still don't have a name. But I must admit I am having fun picking up a few things along the way. Like these.

Nicole and the girls were here for a while today after preschool and we thought it would be fun to paint with finger paint. So, I dared Nicole to do her hand and this is the end result.

Needless to say we all had fun.

I am winding towards the end of my vacation (I took the week off work) and I must admit I feel much more rested and relaxed. My house is not as clean as I hoped it would be, but let's face it, it never is. My house will never be as clean as my mom's (example: Colby pulled out mom's couch tonight to find his dinky and there were NO DUST BUNNIES. Is this humanly possible??)

No comments: