Sunday, May 20, 2007

Getting closer by the second

Days are blurring into each other now. Rob and I are constantly asking each other "What day is it today?" We spent most of the morning packing, as Mom and Dad took Joey for the morning. We now have completely packed up the kids rooms with the exception of their beds and clothes, all but the bare essentials in the kitchen, and most of our bedroom. There are now boxes everywhere, and I can't wait until Tuesday when I can lug them to the post office to mail them to NWT and the rest to the storage unit. It's frusterating to not have the house sold as of yet. We had a buyer all lined up but his finances fell through at the 11th hour. We still have 2 weeks to have someone place a bid, all we need is a another showing! Rob is at Adam's tonight having a "boys night", which means I get the bed all to myself! Well, that is until Joey wakes up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the update there Rob? You haven't replied to my e-mail and the outdoor adventure blog seems to have died?

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

And you are......

Anonymous said...

I are...waiting for a response?!?

Demeter said...

Oh my Goodness, you are moving to NWT. Good luck on the sale of the house.

Demeter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thegirl said...

packing and moving is sooo stressful!

Hang in there- BIG hug!