Friday, April 24, 2009

Just had to shake my head and laugh

Alright, I admit I'm not the best at housecleaning, and I *HATE* dusting. But when I found this little note this morning written on a shelf of the TV stand, I guess I need to dust a little more.

I received the greatest little note from Jen one day last week with this little hat and gloves set in it. I love it and had to put it on my camera bag for where everyone would see it! Thanks Jen, you ROCK!

I had to post this. I requested a copy of my high school transcripts because I needed them for work. Check out the address. I just need to call them and find out when Saskatchewan was downgraded from a province to a city in Alberta!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're now the second Charter Member and you'll know what I mean if you go here:
http://fireweedroots.wordpress.com/2009/04/24/friday-fill-ins/

Anonymous said...

You need to read the comments...

Anonymous said...

oh god.... good ol' Millwood. Go Millwood!!! LOL. And the name! They butchered your last name!

-- Gil.

Anonymous said...

Well you know they just assume that anyone who dares leave the East for work, MUST be in big bad Alberta....

Kind of reminds me of how people out west say they are "going to Eastern Canada", and their trip ends in Toronto!

Matthew & Michele said...

Thanks for poping over to our blog.

I was going to leave my post as a comment on your blog but it just screamed blog post when it was done.

Tina said...

Michelle I'm there all the time! I agree, it was a great post you made!

jen said...

Hey glad it made it! Looks good on the bag. I've got me one of those too, course these days it's too small for that mammoth camera I've got now.