Sunday, August 23, 2009

We're home

To say we are glad to be home is an understatement. We have tons of pictures to sort through, and we brought back a fair amount of wall pictures that we need to hang. We arrived home yesterday around 2pm and have been overwhelmed with the "welcome back"we have received. I have the wonderful task of battling "Mt. Washmore" today, but let me tell you, we all had a wonderful sleep in our own beds! I have many stories to share about our vacation, from Rob and Genevieve's water fight, to jetboat riding in Reversing Falls in the Saint John River, to crazy family pictures, and a lot more. But first, coffee!

4 comments:

OHN said...

I can't wait...I love going on other peoples vacations :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

I look forward to hearing your stories. I have my own mount laundry to scale and I don't even have a vacation to blame it on, just preggo headaches.

Jackie S. Quire said...

LOL! Mount "Washmore!" I love it!

3carnations said...

Mt. Washmore. Ha!