Monday, November 01, 2010

My silly husband.... #2

For the last week I have had 2 husbands, albeit I didn't see them a whole lot. They spent the week hunting, and I didn't mind because they both work super hard in their jobs and needed a break. They were gone everyday at 0'stupid-hundred, and seems to have enjoyed themselves. While Adam visits here, he for some reason like to use 1 glass / mug per day. I just don't get it. To me, when I'm doing dishes if there are cups on the counter, I wash them. So Adam got it in his head that he would start hiding his cups. This started a friendly rival between him and I when I found one of his mugs in Rob's tool closet. I took the cup and left this note: I should have known Adam wouldn't have left it there. He left Sunday morning at 6Am and when I got up I found this in front of my coffee maker: I must admit, pre-coffee I'm not all that swift. I didn't really get it at first, until I opened up my cupboard and found this: Do you notice what's missing? That's right.. ALL MY COFFEE MUGS! He hid one here:

and here:

and here: and here:
and here:
I laughed for the entire day. Only Adam. And I guess he had it planned for days. I truly love you Adam, even if you still haven't shaved. :)

4 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That is wicked funny!!

Clare said...

That is priceless. I like Adam, and I've never even met him.

elmo said...

You're still missing at least 7... 2 you'll find fairly quickly if you havent found them already...

3 more coffee mugs, 2 plastic glasses and I think 2/3 beer mugs

Tina said...

I found the plastic glasses in the halloween candy..... no more mugs or beer mugs.... YOU SUCK!