Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Well, it has been an interesting week. First of all, I went to see Passion of the Christ with my girlfriend Sandra. It is not a movie that is easily described. I am still unsure as to all of it. It is very well produced and written and portrayed, which the more I think about it, is actually part of the problem. It is so graphic, more graphic than any production I have ever seen or heard about. And it is in subtitles, which I did not know. It's distracting at first to try to watch & read at the same time, but 1/3 of the way through it is not an issue as there is no more dialect. It is such an emotional movie. I am not a church goer by any means, but when the movie was done, I was left in turmoil. It's the type of movie that in one way, makes you want to go running back to church, and in the other, makes you not want to ever step foot in a church again. The next time I do go to church, I am sure I am going to bawl during the communion. You have to see the movie to understand. I will never watch the movie again, but I will never have to as I will never forget it. Anyways. Mom and Dad came in yesterday and bought sunglasses for all the kids. (Colby and the twins) Well, Colby became Elton John. I still don't know how to do the links, but I did add them to my picture thingy for all to see (http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/colbysmom20012001/my_photos). This link actually does work. I have actually made 2 new albums. One with pictures from yesterday, and one with pictures of Colby taken over the past couple of months. If anyone actually reads this besides Jen (HI JEN) you will see a pencil composite of Colby. That was done by BJ for Colby's birthday. I will be adding more albums as I get time. I have lots of pictures, just not a lot of them scanned. I also plan to scan my wedding pictures and put on there. I have been saying this since we got married. Maybe by our 10th I will actually have it done. Only 4 more years to go!

No comments: