Saturday, June 26, 2004

Well, we are laying the laminated flooring in the livingroom right now. We have pulled all the baseboards off and are in the process of riping up the carpet. This house is going to look amazing when we are done. I'm soo excited! Jean and I bought new curtains for the livingroom a couple weeks ago which made a world of difference. We will be painting Colby's room hopefully tomorrow or Monday. I bought the most amazing border for his room at a yard sale, and can't wait to put it up. I am also going to put up pictures around his room. I have pictues of him with all his grandparents, the twins, us, and friends. I think I am also going to have to get a bell for the inside of his bedroom door. We woke at 9:00 this morning to the phone ringing and Colby answered it in the livingroom! Obviously he was up. I don't like that. The car has been working great so far. I finally got the car seat anchor put in yesterday, so all I need now is a sunroof and the windows tinted. Hopefully that will be in a couple of weeks. I also told Rob today that I plan to take an evening this week and go down to the Villa. I went to school there and Rob's grandfather was in the nursing home there. It was an army base in the 50's and then was changed into housing. Well, it is now all empty and it is very sad. The store that was there has all the windows smashed in and the door is just swinging open. As sad as it is, it will make a beautiful black and white picture during sunset. That way, I can take advantage of shadows. Of course, now that I know how to post pictures they will be here! Oh, and for those of you who tried to post a comment and had problems. I have changed the blog (I didn't realize it was restricted) so anyone can leave a comment without registering.

1 comment:

Tawny said...

I'm reading, and enjoying :).

Hopefully I'll get to see your new place come October, provided my family doesn't suck up every breathing moment! :).