Sunday, August 21, 2005

In love again

I have fallen in love... again. Everyone that knows me knows that I am a HUGE country music fan, and have always had a soft spot in my heart for Paul Brandt. I saw for the first time his new video, Alberta Bound. It's on right now. *sigh*. If I were to have a "Friends" top 5 list, he would be numbers 1-10. There's just something about him. In other news..... (yes, I'm done, the video is over). I took Koda to his first Meet and Greet yesterday in Mic Mac Mall. He loved it. He's such a social butterfly. I will have pictures next week when I get them developed. We're hoping to take him on a walk this afternoon with other greyhounds. We have been trying to get to these walks for the past couple of weeks, and hopefully we make it today. We're then going to Rob's parents house for a bbq as they are leaving on an Alaskan Cruise on Tuesday for 19 days. I'm very happy for them. They have been talking about this for as long as I can remember, and they're going to renew their vows on ship. I can't wait to see their pictures when they come back.

No comments: