Thursday, January 26, 2006

Grrr

I watched, again, Shall We Dance this afternoon. The ending kills me everytime. Richard Gere coming up the escalator, red rose in hand, and "The Book of Love" playing. I have been sitting here for an hour searching for a movie still of this scene, and none are to be found. If anyone can find it, please send it to me. Then this post would have a lot more meaning.

I must admit as I type this I'm listening to Oprah who has James Frey on her show and she's pissed. He's the author of "A Million Little Pieces" and I guess it was meant to be a memoir but in fact he made it up. I gotta listen to this. He's going to make more money off this book now because people like me who were not interested in first really wan to read it now.

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Unless things have changed in the past couple of weeks, when I saw Frey on Larry King a couple of weeks ago, Oprah had called in to say that she still stood behind the book. I wonder if there have been any new developments?

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

There are HUGE changed. Oprah is no longer behind it, and admitted she was "extremly embarrased". She totally called him out on it. It was worth watching the show.