Monday, September 18, 2006

Girls Weekend away

5 of us girls went away Saturday night for our bi-annual Girls Weekend Away. It was never meant to be bi-annual, the first one being 2 years ago, but last year was a bit crazy with my brother getting married and me getting pregnant, along with many other factors, that it just didn't happen. We went to Roselawn Cottages in Wolfville. It was nice, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (not as big as it sounded). We went adventuring to a place called the Lookoff, which was amazing. We went to dinner at a local pub, where I had the biggest plate of natchos ever. They had a sampler of their beers, which of course we ordered. I have developed a new love of Blueberry Beer. There were many laughs, many many Brown Cows, strawberry daquaries, crown royal, blueberry wine, and, a first for me, tequila shots. I managed to do a 1/2 shot, and that was more than enough for me. I also had my first taste of a Cigarello (sp), one being strawberry flavored and one being Vanilla. No, I don't smoke, don't intend to, but these were an experience.

We couldn't resist this sign

Tequila shots

Vanilla Cigarello

Kassie

View from the lookoff

I DO in the field

1 comment:

Valentina said...

It sounds like A LOT of fun! :) lovely pictures!