Kelly spent the day in the hospital yesterday and her labor never progressed. They gave her the option this morning of staying in the hospital to "see if it progresses", or to go home and see what happens. They have been in the hospital since Sunday night, and spent most of the day yesterday just waiting to see if anything happens. They are heading home for the day, and hopefully her labor will start up again and she'll be back in the hospital tonight. My heart goes out to them, as I know what they're going through and the frusteration she is feeling. There's nothing worse than thinking that this is the end and the baby is finally coming, to find out that the baby is not ready and they won't induce you. It's enough to drive you foolish.