Thursday, June 03, 2010

Community garden

My gardening buddy Charlene.
The beginning of our garden. Carrots, radishes, beets, cucumbers, lettuce so far.
Our community has started a "community garden", where you pick a plot and it's your responsibility to plant it and maintain it. My friend Charlene and I are sharing a plot, and I'm super excited about it. We want to make a creative name for our plot to put on a sign. Any suggestions? (Her last name is Ratt, and for those who don't know my last name is Schwartz so I was thinking on a play on words with those, unless you can think of something better.

2 comments:

elmo said...

dirt stew....
weed soup... oh, wait, you make syrup out of weeds :)

Nanny said...

Wish I was there with you gugs.Had a great time up there on my vacation.Say hi to everyone for me especially Colby and Joey and all the kids at your school.Tell them I have all my things they made me hung up on my wall.My Suncatcher is hanging on my door.