Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tagged by Kara

I don't normally do this, but since this is for you Kara I will. I've been tagged, so I have to answer these questions. So here we go.

1. Where would you like to live once you retire? Hmmm, somewhere on a lake, very similar to were I live now. With a summer home on the east coast somewhere, on the ocean.

2.) What causes you to worry the most? The fact that we live so far away from family. If an emergency ever happened back home, we probably wouldn't be able to make it back in time.

3.) What was your favorite toy as a child? This is an easy one. I had a pink plush doll with a plastic face named Suzie. I had it right up until we had the Greyhound and she ate the face off it. Damn dog. And a Fisher Price wind up Music Box that played My Name is Michael. I still have it to this very day and both my kids played with it.

4.) Do you make decisions quickly and easily or do you fret over them? Depends on what is it about. If it's about purchasing something big, it's a HUGE fret for me. I'm pretty easy going about everything else.

5.) What hobby would you like to persue if money wasn't an option? That's easy. Photography, which at this point is my life is more than a hobby, but not quite a profession.... yet.

Alright, it's your turn. If you have a blog, post it there. If you don't and want to play, you can post it in the comments.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

You should buy some property near ours in Cape Breton and we will all retire there!