Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Drumheller 2010

Alright, so I'm just going to tell the story out of order, because this is the way the pictures uploaded. Get comfy, there's a lot of them.

So we'll start with the Little Church. This was on the side of the road going to our campground. I think Joey may have found his calling. I must remember to share these pictures with Father on Sunday. :)

"Father Joey"

He wanted to know if I wanted "something". (And here I thought he wasn't paying attention in church. I told Rob when I came out that I just received communion)

The day before we left Rob took the boys go cart racing. Colby was so excited he was finally tall enough to drive a car by himself. Although he was very serious the entire time he was driving.

Joey and Daddy. I'm not sure who is having more fun.

We went for a walk on a suspension bridge.
Looking down.
No fear!
The world's tallest dinosaur. For 10.00 a family you can climb 100 steps to the top.
Just to show how big it was.
So of course we had to climb to the top.
Where we had lunch. Couldn't resist this picture.
The best fish and chips I've had since I left Newfoundland.
There was so much rain our site flooded. We had to take down the camper and move it to another site in the rain.
Wet feet!
Cooking jiffy pop, trailer park style.
Not sure what this is, but it was certainly picture worthy.

3 comments:

Scratchings in the Dirt said...

It's the world's largest bunnock (horse ankle) bone, at Macklin, home of the World Bunnock Championship games! Do you know how close you were to our farm????

Tina said...

Oh no Chandra! Really?! There was a gas station there that we stopped for a pee break and snacks. Had I known, we would have stopped in just to say hi!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

The water in your site was nuts!!

Looks like a lot of fun!