Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ready to roll!

So after some serious work, "Coach" is now ready to roll. We decided that the back ledge will not be used as a bed, but as storage. We (and when I say we I mean Rob) reinforced the middle of it. All the covers have been removed and washed, floors have been swept and beds have been made. Cupboards are now stocked, and pantry is full. Bbq is out there, as are all the tools needed for s'mores and hot dogs. Bikes will be loaded in Friday morning and we're off to Nipawin for the weekend to meet up with friends who recently moved there. I'm not sure who is more excited, us or the boys. I think it's a tie.

The best room (or at my favorite when I have to pee in the middle of the night)

Our "room". There are 3 steps up to it. The new reinforced mold free storage cabinet.
Coach, and my uber sexy hubby, very proud of his work.
Our new home away from home.

7 comments:

Jody said...

Wow, he fixed that super quick! Have a great weekend Mrs. Schwartz.

Unknown said...

have fun, hope the curtains don't give you nightmares!

Trace said...

Wow, good job and from the outside it doesn't look as old as 1977. I know you'll enjoy the weekend and share many happy memories in your new trailer.

Tina said...

I agree Indigo. I'm going to be looking for a used sewing machine to teach myself how to sew so I can make new curtains and slip covers over the winter.

MOM said...

Very nice Trailer.Have a fun weekend.Colby and Joey will love it.I will call you Sunday to wish you both Happy Anniversay Aug 01.Wow, 12 tears.Where's the time gone?

MOM said...

Sorry wrong letter punched in,was supposed to be years not tears.Twelve years,didn't have my Tims Coffee yet plus getting use to my new glasses.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh that is awesome!!!!!! I'm jealous. My Dave has been dying to get a camper (so I won't show him these pictures). heeheheh

-- Gil.