Thursday, July 08, 2010

First boating trip

Friends of ours bought a boat a few months ago and took us out for a ride last week. We spent a good bit of the time chasing pelicans, and then the rest of the time just sitting back and enjoying the ride. The boys loved it, and so did we.

The stormclouds up here are breathtaking.
No more "2 Fast 2 Furious" for my boy, he's flipping off everyone! I WILL have a cabin on the lake like this one day.
Cutie patutie.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, my boy has an "old soul" and it's pictures like this that prove it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of your boys are beautiful beyond words - when do I get a replacement for the baby picture I have... ;-D

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

mahahahah!! Joey giving the bird is hilarious!!