Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Why I have been ignoring you my blogger family

This is where all my spare time has been. I have been working daily on this wedding. I try not to do too many per day, to keep myself sharp for each picture. Thankfully to my wonderful friend who introduced me to Photoshop and has recently showed me some fantastic tricks with photoshop (Hello Burn tool and Gaussian Blur) and showed me how to blend pictures together so I always have everyone smiling with open eyes (one picture I changed 3 people but Rob couldn't tell who). I am super proud of these pictures, but I am trying to get them done before this weekend when I am doing another wedding. It is a couple here in town where the bride is just stunning and the groom isn't hard on the eyes either. I had a small meeting with them yesterday and we planned some fun and original pictures for them, so I can't wait for the weekend.

No comments: