Friday, September 23, 2005

My Friends Top 5

I have been doing a lot of thinking about my Friends Top 5 list, and Matthew McConnhay continues to rank #1. I was trying to find a picture of him from the Wedding Planner, which is my all time favorite movie. My all time favorite part in this movie is when he is in his office with Mary and he introduces himself to Penny saying "Steve Edison", but giggles when he says it. I grin just thinking about it. This is my 2nd favorite scene from the movie, where he just saves Mary. She says to him in this scene, "You saved my shoe.. my life" to which he replies "I was going for the shoe". I also have a totally different look on chocolate covered candies, especially the brown ones, because, they have less artificial favor, because chocolate is already brown. I really need to go watch the movie again.

No comments: