Thursday, September 15, 2005

What to do with my time!?

Colby had a better day at pre-school today. He didn't cry when I left him, so that's a big bonus. I was quite upset when we brought him there Tuesday, which is very upsetting for me. I have had my first 2 hours of alone time this morning and after 3 loads of laundry, watching the finale of Canadian Idol (Rex should have one) and now updating this. Now I don't know what to do with my time. I'm sure I'll get used to this though. I am in an all day scrapbooking thing on Saturday. I'm hoping to get some good ideas to start putting books together. Then of course the Greyhound Planet Day Walk on Sunday. There will be lots of pictures! I'm taking Dad's digital camera so I'll have pictures that night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.