Monday, October 16, 2006

SHE'S GONNA EAT HIM!!!

My sister has been trying to find new homes for some of her animals due to a change in her lifestyle. I put a post on a website called Second Chance Companions, that I found through Freecycle. I had put a post a while ago for her 2 rabbits and cage. Well, since that time, one of the rabbits has gone to the big pasture in the sky. I received an email a couple days ago, wondering if she still had the rabbits and cage. I emailed this person back with my sister's information and advised her to contact Kassie directly. Well, I received 3 more emails about the bunny and somehow this woman ended up with my phone number. She called me Sunday when I was at Mom's with Kassie, asking about the bunny. This woman had a real husky voice, and not to be a mean person or anything, "didn't have good english" if ya catch my drift. I passed the phone to my sister and couldn't help but laugh at my sister's facial expressions while speaking to this woman. All this woman was concerned about was the size of the rabbit and she wanted a picture. Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that deep down, I'm a rotten person. I really am. I've always said "My room in Hell is reserved with my name in gold letters on the door". All I could do was laugh. I could picture this little woman, in the back country somewhere, rubbing her hands together and smiling with her 3 teeth while heating up the pot and peeling vegetables. I'm convinced she wanted the rabbit to eat! My suspitions were confirmed tonight when I received this email from her:

Do you still have the rabbit and cage to give away? A girl i know might be giving you a call as i told her she could get the cage if she wanted it.Her husbands grandmother lives down there. She might pick up the rabbit for me as same time if you still have it? Which one is it?Thanks.Kathy

SHE'S TRYING TO GIVE AWAY THE CAGE ALREADY. OMG SHE REALLY WANTS TO EAT THE RABBIT!

6 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

This is just too funny!

Anonymous said...

Barry has a good recipie for rabbit if this lady needs help cooking it :)

Anonymous said...

Remember to tell her Poppy's secret tip "Rabbit Stew tastes better if you leave the head in the pot"

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

LOL That's too damn funny Kellie!

Thegirl said...

THAT'S not the way to buy supper. Gross!