Sunday, October 15, 2006

Stolen from Valentina

1. FIRST NAME? Tina

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I am aware of, though I do know that my Uncle Joe named me.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Earlier this afternoon watching “Shall We Dance”. The escalator scene still kills me.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to, now I find it’s too messy.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Brown Sugar Blackforest Ham

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, this blog and I have a journal that I keep about Joey on my night stand.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeppers.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absoutely not. Dangling from a cord just isn’t my cup of tea.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Brown sugar oatmeal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? With new shoes I do until the novelty wears off or I’m holding the baby.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically not really. Mentally yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Choclate Chip Cookie Dough and Grizzly Tracks.

14. SHOE SIZE? Was nine pre-pregnancy, now 10.

15. FAVOURITE COLOUR? Blue

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I stress too much.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My poppy.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST THIS ON THEIR OWN BLOGS? Of course!

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans and Betty Boop Slippers.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Outdoor Hunting Network (not by choice)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?Coffee and my boys after their baths

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and smile

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yeppers even though I technically have never met her (Valentina)

27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? Non-alcoholic: Water with Crystal Lite. Alcoholic: Rob’s famous fruit smoothie (frozen fruit with Malibu Rum)

28. FAVOURITE SPORT?To watch - Hockey

29. EYE COLOUR? Blue

30. HAT SIZE? Same as Rob’s since I wear his hats!

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I used to wear them all the time, planning on switching back now that the baby is in his “grabbing stage”

32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Home made spaghetti with meatballs

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending, I’m a big baby with scary movies

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, summer is too freakin’ hot!

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who it’s from. Normally I’m not choosy.

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Cheesecake and carrot cake

38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Trying to read a series that my sister loaned me, having a hard time pushing myself through it. Can’t remember the name but I know it as “Richard and Kalan”.

39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t use a mouse pad. They bug me.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Dancing with the Stars

41. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Colby singing and Joey laughing

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles I guess. Lesser of two evils in my mind!

43. WHAT COUNTRIES HAVE YOU VISITED? USA (Maine 2x)

44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Maine and Newfoundland

45. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I guess you could consider my photography a talent.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. John’s, Newfoundland

47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stole this from Valentina

48. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED? Had my hair straightened today.

49. WHAT ONE THING WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? I’d like to be able to relax more.

50. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A LETTER OR CARD TO? Tawny for her birthday

51. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT IN THE WORLD IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT? Africa, England and Italy

52. DO YOU HAVE A PIERCING AND / OR A TATTOO?I have my ears pierced 2x in each ear. Had the top of my ear pierced 2x but took it out both times. Plan on getting a tattoo in the near future.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suck, I never noticed the hair! I am a BAD husband!

Anonymous said...

It's great you decided to do this, Tina! And yes, your photography skills are definitely a talent!!! By the way, Rob's famous fruit smoothie sounds excellent!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I can't believe Rob never noticed! Well, actually I do believe it, we've been together for almost 12 years! And yes, his smoothies are to die for! We'll make you one when you come to visit after we have a Second Cup coffee!!

Anonymous said...

Rob's smoothies?? Dont I at least get an honourable mention for teaching him how to make them?

Jealous, nope not at all :)

Anonymous said...

What's number 11 (the question)?

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

It's fixed.

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

And to the other love of my life Adam, You're right. You are the one that introduced the smoothies to us. Rob just perfected it with the Malibu Rum.