Tuesday, March 04, 2008

We Won!

I am beyond excited to say that we won!! on Nunavut Nonsense. I would like to thank all of you that took the time to vote! And for those who didn't see it (shame on you!) here is our winning submission for "The 5 Best things about living in the North:

Submitted by Rob & Tina of Just Below 63

1. Canada Goose jackets and Sorel boots are the hottest fashion

2. I can say things like "It's warmed up to -35"

3. It's the only place you can drive for 10 minutes before you tires warm up enough to feel like wheels instead of squares

4. Excuses such as " I'm drunk, I'm still drunk, I'm hungover" are acceptable reasons for not going to work

5. Most of my close friends are now people I blog with and have never met

I'll post a picture of our prize when I get it. It is going to be dropped off to us when we get to Hay River by Indigo. It's a carving and it will be our first one!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

oh happy day- can't wait to see your prize! The first carving is the sweetest.
congrats again
lissa

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Right on!!! I think I even voted for you :)