Saturday, October 17, 2009

It only takes one

For those who know me, you know I hate when people leave inflammatory comments and then don't leave their name. I have always welcomed and encouraged comments on the blog, but I DESPISE when people leave a comment and do not leave their name. Unfortunately another anonymous comment has been left AFTER I asked the person to leave their name. As much as I hate it, I have now turned on comment notifications. Please continue to leave your comments. Just please also note that if you choose to leave a comment and you do not leave your name I will automatically delete it. Honestly, if you don't care to tell me who you are, I don't want your comments on the blog. I am sorry if I sound rude or harsh, I don't mean to me. There is not a lot that really bothers me, and most things I can just let go. But not cowardice, and to me that is what leaving an inflammatory comment without taking credit for it is.

5 comments:

Megan said...

It's too bad it came to this.

Murray said...

Hi! This is Murray on Manitoulin and I know what you mean. Once upon a time I started getting so much spam and links to "nasty" sites on my blog that I finally gave up and now screen every one. Funny, since I turned on the screening feature I haven't had any posts that I wouldn't mind having included. Maybe I had an enemy at the time? Anyway, keep your notification feature turned on just to be safe. Keep up the great blog and keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Bummer

OHN said...

Anon commenter are always cowards. If you believe in something, and you are making a statement, have the balls to leave your name.

I hate cowards.

Anonymous said...

OHN pretty much sums up my thoughts. Usually I get anonymous animal rights nuts commenting on my blog. Frankly their comments mean just as much to me with a name as without. Honestly, rude anonymous commenters on a family blog. These people really need to get a life.

Having said this though I welcome these turds on my Nunavut blog where they can get the same amount of respect back from me as they give.