Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just to make her happy

I've learned in the past when a pregnant woman asks you to do something, you do it. So here you go Tawny.

10 things that make me happy

1.) Morning snuggles with Colby and Joey.

2.) The excited squeals of the kids at preschool when they arrive.

3.) Being called "Teacher Tina" and getting hugs from all the 3 and 4 year olds when they leave.

4.) The amazing friends and surrogate family we have made here in the North.

5.) Having people tell me how much they love the pictures I have taken of them.

6.) Have community members tell me how proud they are of Rob as the Northern Manager and hope we never leave.

7.) My blogger friends, most who I've never met in person but feel like I know them better than some people I know in real life.

8.) Getting packages from home.

9.) Fresh warm sheets on the bed.

10.) After 15 years, the way that one smile from Rob still gives me butterflies.

Now, all my blogger friends, I challenge you to do the same thing. And I'll be looking for your lists!

2 comments:

OHN said...

I accept the challenge....busy week this week, but I will work on it :)

Madeleine/Mom Powe said...

Rob just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday.I remembered yesterday,but fell asleep,sorry.Love ya