Wednesday, July 14, 2004

HE PEED ON THE POTTY! Well, Colby has finally got the hang of the potty. I admit, I pushed him at the beginning of the week. I have had the attitude all long that he will when he's ready. Well, he's almost 3. I will NOT have a 3 year old in diapers. I started this Monday, and he did pee in the potty. He was soo proud of himself. Yesterday, absoutely no go. He wanted nothing to do with it. I thought, oh shit, it's done. Well, this morning when he got up, I took his pull up off, put him in real underwear and told him that if he has to pee, it has to be in the potty. Well, not even 10 minutes later he walked over to the potty himself, whipped the little blues clues undies down, and PEED! He was SOOO proud of himself. We didn't ask him or anything, he just went on his own. I think I am finally seeing diaper free days ahead!

No comments: