Saturday, July 10, 2004

Well, I have had no comments back on my letter yet. I figure I will know when management finds out that I sent it and rocked the boat. My guess is right now that I have 2 weeks left in REZ and they will find some reason to kick me out. I also put in my 2 weeks notice at the Physioclinic. It kills me to give up the typing, but now that I am getting nothing but 5-1:30 shifts at work I can no longer type when I get home. It's not fair to the physios if their letters are not getting back to them for a week. They need this documentation to go to insurance companies so they get paid. I am going to stay on as casual to help them out when needed, but am giving up the commitment. I think I'm going to start selling Avon, just for the tax write offs. Wanna buy some Avon anyone?

No comments: