Monday, July 04, 2005

Don't ya want the black ones?

I was cutting Rob's hair yesterday before we went to BJ and Kelly's wedding shower. As all of you who know Rob, his hair is extremly short, I buzz it off every week or so. Colby was sitting on the bed watching very intently when he suddenly pipes up and says "Daddy, don't you want the black ones anymore or do you only want the grey ones?" Needless to say I laughed so hard I cried. We took the car back to Keizer's this morning to have the rough spot buffed out (I picked it up Friday and after Dad looked at it he realized they left a rough spot where they blended the paint and there was overspray all over the windshield). Well, on the way we witnessed what could have been a very bad accident. A woman in an SUV was rear ended pulling into a driveway by a 5tonne cube van which spun the SUV and rolled it. Luckily she ended up back upright and she got out of the car no problem. They took her in an ambulance anyways just to make sure she was alright. I think she was in shock because she wasn't even aware that the truck rolled. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen. All I can picture is the truck in the air. I don't even think it landed on the roof at all. I think it just totally flipped. I enjoyed my Pineapple Crush last night, and am trying to find the time to go back there and buy more so I can have a supply in the fridge. Yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Age gets to us all, LOL

Anonymous said...

I thought the Black ones where all gone.

Anonymous said...

They're not ALL gone a hole!
just most of them.......