Friday, July 01, 2005

I love you Tawny!

As you can see, my blog looks different. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to fix the comment thing, so in a desperate act I left a message on Tawny's blog asking her how to fix it. She stated that it was a simple solution of picking another template, and IT WORKED! I was worried that it was something that I wouldn't get fixed and then would have to start another blog. I still want to be able to put the links on the side, things like "Other Blogs I read", the weather girl, and something kinda cool incorporating Avon. Can ya help me Tawny if I give you access to my account? BTW, THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Heh...You're welcome :).

I msn'd you with my latest email addy - feel free to email me with your account info and the stuff you want added and I'll see what I can do :).