Monday, April 04, 2011

Day 7: Favorite TV Show

I don't have time to watch a lot of televison anymore, but thanks to our DVR we record a lot and watch them on the weekends or late at night. Sister Wives is my favorite show. I have not missed an episode. I watched the first one out of sheer curiosity, and was totally hooked. It really does give a different view of polygamy. I love how open and candid they are. I am in awe of their level of comfort in their relationships, and the fact that they can separate their individual relationships they have with their husband with the relationship they have as a family unit. I wish I had that level of security. I just don't know if I could ever get over the jealous aspect of it, knowing my husband loves another woman just as much as he loves me. I applaud them all for it, and look forward to Sunday nights when I get to spend an hour with them.

I challenge you to do with with me. You can find it at 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Have you watched the series Big Love?? If not, I have the first two seasons I could send to you.

I want to watch Sister Wives, but haven't found anywhere free to watch it yet. Might just have to pay and download it through itunes!