Monday, April 25, 2011

Winners of the contest!!

Since only 4 people played my game, (well technically 5) you ALL get presents of love from me in the mail. Here are the answers:

You've Got Mail

27 Dresses

The Wedding Planner

The Truth abou Cats and Dogs (whe she's on the radio when he called in)

The Emperior's New Groove (will forever remind me of my brother)

The Princess Bride (my brother does this PERFECTLY)

The Wedding Planner (I use this ALL the time)

The Wedding Planner (still puts me in stitches when I see it)

How to Lose a guy in 10 days (the game they played)

You've Got Mail ( the last line of the movie)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Aha! I haven't seen any of these movies (no, not even The Princess Bride), so it makes a bit more sense now.

Kelly said...

lol I admit to googling most of these after putting down my guesses. I wasn't expecting you to use the same movie twice :P Think I'll watch the Princess Bride again later!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Well you should have told me to watch all of the movies you sent my way first!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this one!

Trace