Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 19 - Something that made you smile today

In the mail today I received a scholastic order for Joey. It was an easter book, but not just any easter book it was Happy Easter Little Critter. Joey's favorite series right now is little critter and he has almost all of the books. When this package came in I wanted to read the little critter book to see if it was a book I wanted to take to preschool to read. Joey took it out of my hands and said "no mom, I want to read it first" and took it to the couch to read it. Did I mention that Joe is now reading independently? Not just memorizing and reciting books, but actually reading.

3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Well that made me smile today, too!

Trace said...

Way to go, Joey!

Valentina said...

that is fantastic! Great job, Joey! Lilyan loves Little Critter as well!