Friday, April 01, 2011

Day 5: Favorite food

I really had to think about this one. I was raised to eat "whatever is put on your plate" so being picky was never part of my vocabulary. And, as someone who has struggled with my weight my entire life, food has always been a comfort for me. So, for this challenge I decided to think of it this way: What food do I miss the most from the East Coast? The answer is a donair. We have made them here and they are ALMOST as good, but not quite. There's nothing better than a donair delivered from Jessy's Pizza in Sackville. I can just smell it now. This is one of the first things I endulge on when I travel back east.

6 comments:

Morena said...

Can't say I agree with you on this one because in general I don't like donairs. HOWEVER... every once and a while I get a craving and it's sheer pleasure. Then I wonder why I ate it, but in the moment... YUM!

Morena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I am drooling!!!!

Trace said...

In PEI, the best place to go for donair is A1 Pizza in Summerside. I don't like them myself.

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!!

-- Gil.

Tawny said...

Nice one!

(and glad you're doing this challenge too!!)