Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 21 - favorite movie quote

I am going to steal this idea from Tawny. I have many favorite movie quotes so I am going to make this into a fun game. A present from me will be up for grabs for the person who guesses these all right. Leave your answers in the comments.

1. " That cavier is a garnish!"

2. "I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich"

3. "I only eat the brown ones because I figure they have less artificial coloring because chocolate is already brown"

4. " What's wrong with you dawg?"

5. " Lemme guess. Waterfall? Yep. Sharp rocks at the bottom? Most likely. Bring it on."

6. "Mawwage is what beings us togwether today"

7. " You smell like sweet red plums and grill cheese sandwiches"

8. "There was a damn deer in the road! Did you see that?"

9. "Bullshit!"

10. "I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."

4 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Ummmmm.... Okay I don't know a single one of them. Seriously. And I could cheat and use google, but I am afraid you would kick my butt if I cheat! ahahha

So yep. Is there a prize for the least amount of guesses???

Morena said...

I recognise quite a few but couldn't place them. I'm bad at this type of thing.

Anonymous said...

1. ??
2. 27 dresses (just watched that the other day!)
3. ??
4. uhmm....
5. Emperors New Groove!
6. Princess Bride (everyone should know that!)
7. ??
8. ??
9. almost every movie
10. Grey's Anatomy ... or you've got mail (watched it while working last night)

Now .. tell me all of the ??

Kelly said...

1. I knew but I can't remember.
2. 27 dresses
3. feeling like it was said by matthew mcconaughey...maybe the wedding planner?
4. BJ says it's The Fox and the Hound
5. Love this movie. Emperors New Groove
6. Princess Bride.
7. No idea
8. Still No idea
9. How to lose a guy in 10 days?
10. Think it's You've Got mail.

How'd we do? I'm going to have to go google these now.