Sunday, April 23, 2006

Great news!

The Grace called me on Friday to see if I could change my check up appointment for next week. I asked them on a whim if there was any chance that I could move up the date to my c-section by a week to have it on the due date because I am getting really uncomfortable. Well, my doctor called me back an hour later and told me that normally this could not be done, but since there was a cancellation on May 11th, he moved me up! So, as of today, I have a MAXIMUM of 18 days left pregnant!! WOO HOO!

4 comments:

Kass said...

You lied! You're not uncomfortable...you just want to make sure you can see The Da Vinci Code!!

Tina said...

Shhhh!!!!! Don't tell EVERYONE! It's just COINCIDENCE that the Da Vinci Code comes out on May 19th. Brat.

Anonymous said...

When is your due date? I know with Robert I had a planned c-section for week 39, but went into labour week 38, so they just sectioned me then.
Mary Lou

Tina said...

I'm due May 11th.